P a p e r . F l o w e r . C a r e
- Paper flowers will last for years with care but please note that colour may fade naturally over time.
- Keep your dried/paper flowers away from moisture and direct sunlight by keeping them in a dry, shaded area indoors.
- If you have fresh flowers with your dried/paper flowers, do not over fill vase. Fill water line to sit just above the stems of the fresh flowers and just under the wired stems of dried/paper flowers.
- When fresh flowers eventually die, cut the elastic tie around flowers and carefully remove from dried/paper flowers. Remaining dried and paper flowers can be arranged in a vase. If your wired stems have gotten wet, simply dry with a tea towel or paper towel.
- Wired stems for the dried/paper flowers can be cut using wire cutters to fit vases.
- Be gentle with your flowers but if your flowers have been squashed or bent out of shape, gently fluff or stretch the petals.
- Remove dust gently with options such as a small make up brush, a hair drier on the coolest lowest setting or a small vacuum.
- Flowers are constructed as sturdily as possible. However, if a petal may detach from the main bloom, simply use a low temperature hot glue gun, craft glue or a glue stick to reattach the petal to the flower.
- If you are having trouble, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we are happy to help fix it 🙂